- Bottles & Triggers
- Brushes, Brooms & Mops
- Cleaning Chemicals
- Cleaning Cloths & Scourers
- Diaper Bins, Refills & Baby Wipes
- Disposable Clothing & Spill Control
- Janitorial Products
- Preschool Kit
- Rubbish Bags, Bins & Vacuum Bags
- Soap, Hand Sanitiser & Hand Care
- Solo Pak and Earth Renewable
- Washroom Paper
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Hygiene House will use all reasonable efforts to provide reliable and high quality products and services.
1.Supply of Goods/Services
- Receipt of an order from the Buyer will be deemed tobe acceptance by the Buyer of Terms.
- Goods are offered subject to availability.
All prices are subject to alteration or withdrawal without prior notice.
3.Payment Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the terms of payment are:
- Payment in full no later than 20th day of the month following date of invoice (payment may be made by direct credit to our bank account)
- Where the purchase price is not paid in full on the due date, Hygiene House reserves the right to charge interest on the outstanding balance.
- If the terms of payment are not strictly adhered to, Hygiene House reserves the right to:Suspend deliveries of further goods. Request payment before supplying further goods/services
- Freight is payable by the Buyer
- The Buyer shallpay Hygiene House all Goods and Services Tax on the Goods/Services supplied.
The Buyer shall be liable for all expenses incurred by Hygiene House in collecting or attempting to collect any money owed by the Buyer.
4.Ownership of Goods
- Ownership of any goods supplied by Hygiene House to the Buyer shall not pass until the Buyer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness to Hygiene House.
- Until payment in full of such indebtedness is made, the Buyer acknowledges and agrees that
- The goods supplied are held by the Buyer as bailee, to be sold by it as agent for and on behalf of Hygiene House.
- The Buyer shall store the goods supplied in such a way that it is clear that they are property of Hygiene House.
- The Buyer gives Hygiene House leave and license to enter into the premises of the Buyer and remove any goods supplied by Hygiene House.
- If the goods have been sold or otherwise disposed of by the buyer, then the proceeds of such resale shall be the property of Hygiene House and the Buyer shall be accountable to Hygiene House for such proceeds until the price has been paid in full.
5.Return of Goods
It is Hygiene House's policy that credit notes will only be issued for the following:
- Faulty goods
- Delivery shortages
- Incorrect pricing
- Supply of incorrect goods
6.Claims for Credit
- Claims for credit must be made within 7 days (seven) days from the delivery date and otherwise shall be deemed to lapse.
- A request for credit must be accompanied by the appropriate invoice number(s).
- The goods must be unused, resalable and in the condition that the Buyer receives them.
- Hygiene House must be given a reasonable opportunity to investigate a claim for credit.
Deliveries/ReturnsYour order will normally be delivered within 2-3 working days, following receipt of your order. Any items ordered that are not in stock at the time, will automatically go on back order, and will be filled and dispatched to you as soon as the stock becomes available again. Dangerous goods do incur a slightly higher freight charge, and can delay deliveries by a day.
Orders over $400.00 excl GST (Retail Customers) do not incur freight charges.
Freight charge = $12.95 excl gst per order.
CREDITS AND RETURNS PROCESS
We will accept incorrectly ordered or supplied product, provided that the item is in a re-saleable condition. On delivery of your order, please check it and notify us no later than the following working day of any items in your order that are missing or incorrect. A credit note will be issued once goods have been returned. Please note that where a product has been incorrectly ordered, it is your responsibility to return these to us for credit, at your cost. We are able to arrange the return of products for you, however a return freight charge will be incurred for this.
Hygiene House standard terms of trade are payment due by the 20th of every month.
Hygiene House offers the following flexible payment options:
- Direct Credit
Hygiene House will endeavour to maintain the best possible prices on all our products for you at all times. Unfortunately sometimes due to price increases from our suppliers, we may need to increase the price to you. Please note all of our prices exclude GST and are subject to change without notification.
OUR CUSTOMERS, OUR GREATEST ASSET